Home should be a place of peace and refuge in a busy, sometimes hectic, world. If you are looking for harmony at home and not finding it, here are a couple of things to think about:
- Sometimes stress comes to you. Sometimes it comes from you. Can you locate the source of stress in your home?
- How are the kids doing? Are they happy, healthy, enjoying their experiences at school and at home?
- What is the status of the marriage? How is communication? Taking time for the important things?
- Who sets the emotional tone at home? Mom, dad, the kids?
- Finances and laundry are two prominent sources of stress in a relationship. How are the finances and who is doing the laundry?