- Are your family and friends concerned about you? Or are you worried about a loved one?
- Are you tired of always feeling angry and guarded, just stuck in your head with negative thoughts and flashbacks? Do you find you’re always afraid of the other shoe dropping? Maybe you’re even having panic attacks.
- Are you feeling disconnected in your relationships and want to get communication going again?
- Are you unsure what to do next or which direction to go? Do you feel like you’re just grasping at straws, not knowing how to make order out of all the chaos? Have you reached a point where everything you know to do isn’t working?
- Do you need help just getting through the day? Is it hard to even get out of bed because you’re so exhausted? Do you seem to constantly be in a daze of brain fog?
We all go through rough spots where the stress of life gets overwhelming and we feel lost in a dark place. Sometimes we may even feel hopeless and trapped.
Maybe you just had really bad fight with your partner. Or maybe you’re trying to recover from an abusive relationship. Perhaps your child is struggling and you don’t know how to handle it or help them. Sometimes the death of a loved one is the last straw. Or it could be that you just need to get out of the house because you’re sick of being cooped up!
Reaching Out for Help
Whatever it is that brought you here, we know it can feel weird and scary to call a counselor, especially if you’ve never done this before.
Maybe you’ve put it off for a really long time because you’re afraid of being judged. Or you don’t know what to expect. You might be wondering if you’re doing the right thing or if counseling really helps.
If you’ve tried counseling before, but it didn’t really work, you may be hesitant to try again. It can be tough to find a therapist that’s a good fit.WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR WHERE YOU WANT TO BE